The names and email addresses entered in this Collection’s site for author correspondence are used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Collection and are not made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this Collection fall within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals:
• it includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process;
• it is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of content;
• it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors;
• it allows tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This Collection’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this Collection. Data that will assist in developing the Collection may be shared with its owner National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute" (NTU "KhPI") in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or SSU nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this Collection are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing this Collection seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation provision for data subject rights including:
• breach notification;
• right of access; • the right to be forgotten;
• data portability;
• privacy by design. The GDPR also allows recognizing the public interest in the availability of the data, which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing